Everyone is drawn to a good smile and clean teeth. Finding the right toothpaste that is not harmful and actually does the job can be quite tasking. Bentonite clay is a natural teeth whitener that everyone needs to try.
Bentonite clay is a great, natural substance that absorbs toxins. It is a gentle cleanser for your teeth and mouth. It absorbs toxins, impurities, heavy metals, and other internal contaminants.
Bentonite clay is also great for remineralizing teeth because of its high mineral content. This can help with any tooth decay.
Try your hands on this Bentonite Clay Toothpaste DIY by TheArtOfUnity
Ingredients for Bentonite Clay Toothpaste:
- 18 tablespoons of Bentonite clay
- 3 Tablespoons of Xylitol (sugar alcohol used as a sweetener) powder
- 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil warmed to liquid
- 20 drops essential oil (peppermint or cinnamon)
- 20 drops essential oil (Myrrh or clove)
- 30 drops Concentrace trace minerals
- 3 Tablespoons of water (Might add a bit more if necessary)
How to make it:
Do not use a metal spoon or bowl to mix the clay as this will cause a negative reaction and make it lose its properties.
- Grind down the Xylitol if you like it to be a bit less abrasive.
- Add Bentonite Clay in a bowl with Xylitol (or even a food processor) and mix.
- Add liquid coconut oil and mix
- Then add essential oils, trace minerals, and water. (If using a food processor, slowly pour the liquids in while continuing to pulse until smooth.
- Optional – You can add two tablespoons of baking soda if you like.
- Add more water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid.