The weekend is here and it’s another time to organize a get-together or picnic. Food is also a major part of the weekend and we intend to make it memorable for you. With beef strip fried rice which can also be called beef fried rice, your weekend is just going to be perfect.
If you have leftover rice and you don’t know what to do with it, you can also use it to make this meal. It’s quick to make stir fry option, suitable for lunch or dinner with the family.
Here’s how to make this delicious meal.
1.500g of sliced Beef
2. 3 Cups of cooked rice
3. 2 Garlic cloves (optional)
4. 2 Large red bell pepper
5. 1 Large green pepper
6. ½ cup Spring onions
7. 4 large carrots
8. 3 cooking spoons of vegetable oil
10. 2 Medium sized onions
11. 2 Seasoning cubes
14.Salt to taste
- Wash, dice the beef into thin strips, season with salt, seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, set aside and marinate.
- Wash and dice all the vegetables (red peppers, green pepper, spring onions, onions, carrots, garlic) in separate bowls and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat up a little oil in a deep pan (enough to fry the eggs), scramble the eggs and fry until they are well cooked, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat up vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Pour in the beef and stir fry until it is cooked. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
- Heat up the remaining cooking oil in the pan, add all your vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, spring onions, onions, carrots, and garlic) and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and beef to the pan, stir all the ingredients and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes.
Watch this video below for directions.