Have you tried peanut butter soup before?
Well, this recipe by Chef Lola is all you need. She gives a detailed recipe on how to prepare this delicious soup.
And the best part is that it is very easy to make.
-Peanut butter (Store made peanut butter is fine but ingredients should be just salt and peanuts)
- Blend – To make this easy peanut soup, you will start by blending the Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions. Garlic and Ginger.
- Pan-fry the Chicken – Go ahead and season the chicken and pan-fry until the chicken is well-browned on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Caramelize the Onions – To caramelize the onion, you will allow them to cook in the oil (used for frying the chicken), stirring only occasionally for about 5 minutes until they are super soft and lightly golden brown.
- After that, Prepare the sauce by adding the blended tomatoes, onions. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes (a little more or less). Now stir in the seasoning. Stir well to bring out the flavors!
- Next, add chicken broth and Peanut butter. Use a wooden spoon to stir well until the peanut butter dissolves in the sauce.
- Cook – Return the pan-fried chicken inside the sauce. Continue to cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or till the chicken is well cooked and the soup becomes thickened to your likeness.
- Serve with any swallow of your choice or with rice or bread
Watch the video below for a detailed way to prepare it.